Benefits of joining for a company:
- increase the company’s expertise in order to face some of the most pressing global challenges, such as climate change and gender equality, and have a major impact on specific goals;
- accelerate ambitious initiatives and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- measure your progress and communicate it to your stakeholders;
- share and enhance your commitment towards sustainability;
- understand the financial needs and promote the capital access;
- engage with other member companies and national and international business experts;
- build partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders.
The non-business participants can contribute significantly to:
- create valuable partnership and suggest innovative ideas;
- support companies in implementing sustainability initiatives;
- provide the private sector with tools, knowledge and know-how on sustainability issues;
- facilitate relationships and synergies between businesses and communities.
» For more information, get in touch with the UN Global Compact Network Italy Team.