The traditional Spring Meeting of the Sustainable Development Foundation, in its eight edition, will be held on the 27th of April 2016 in Rome at the Casa dell’Architettura, with the presence of the Minister for the Environment, Gian Luca Galletti.
The Paris Climate agreement during the COP 21, signed also by Italy, is challenging and, if implemented, it will promote an important step not only for climate, but also for the green economy development with low-carbon emissions. In order to encourage the italian debate on the application of the Paris agreement, the Foundation presents, towards the fifth edition of the States Genral of the green economy during November 2016 in Rimini, during its traditional annual spring meeting, the “Italy Climate Report”. With updated data to 2015, how are going the greenhouse-gas emissions in Italy? And what about the European and international frame? Regarding to the Paris objectives, what is the value? Which new measures would be necessary to rejoin the trajectory compatible with the temperature not exceeding 1,5°C?
After the Report presentation by Edo Ronchi and the speech of the Minister for the environment, the invited speakers will contribute to analyse the different aspects of the green economy following the Paris Agreement:
- Agostino Re Rebaudengo, President Assorinnovabili;
- Patrizia Colletta, Consigliere Ordine Architetti P.P.C. di Roma e provincia e Presidente Dipartimento Progetto Sostenibile ed Efficienza Energetica;
- Catia Bastioli, President Terna SpA e CEO Novamont SpA;
- Francesco Paolo Fulci, President Ferrero SpA e Vice President Ferrero Group;
- Rossella Muroni, President Legambiente;
- Andrea Bianchi, Director of the Industrial Policies Department of Confindustria;
- Alessandro Bratti, Component of the Commission for Environment, Land and Public Works, Chamber of Deputies (waiting for confirmation).
To download the Meeting Agenda, click here
The event is free. To participate is necessary to register, until the 30th march, to the following link.
Roma, 27 aprile -- Casa dell' Architettura - Acquario Romano, Piazza M. Fanti 47, from 14:30.