Until the next May 27 businesses and organizations can apply to the 14th edition of the Sodalitas Social Award, the most authoritative Prize on Sustainability in Italy promoted by Fondazione Sodalitas.
The 14th Edition of Sodalitas Social Award will recognize the commitment of enterprises, institutions and organizations towards "changing the paradigm and achieving a sustainable future".
These are the five new categories of Sodalitas Social Award 2016:
- Youth empowerment
- Workplace, equal opportunities and human rights
- Sustainable innovation and production processes
- Sustainable innovation, consumption and lifestyle
- Community and quality of life.
3 special prizes will also be assigned:
- Special Prize "Best in Class"
- Special Prize "Listed Companies"
- Special Prize "Multistakeholder engagement".
Applications to the 14th Edition of Sodalitas Social Award can be sent until the next May 27 through the digital platform ideaTRE60.
Participation is open to companies and organizations of all dimensions and sectors, business associations, industrial districts, public or educational institutions and Nonprofit Organizations.